Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not tonight, honey, I have a headache.

Oh, I've been a sick puppy the last few days. This last weekend, and the weekend before, we've been providing respite care for two different sets of foster children. They've been so fun! I think it took it out of me though. On Sunday I woke up with a migraine, which descended into a full-on headcold that's still with me. I finally shook the migraine on Monday night with a large Coke from McDonalds and a whole handful of drugs. 2 acetominophen, 3 ibuprofen, and 2 aspirin.
The worst part about a migraine is that I can't even knit when I have one. Watching the needles makes me want to yak up my shoes, and not watching gives me a weird kind of motion sickness. I did get the frogged socks done, and I'm working on one of the felted slippers on my Christmas list. It's going really well and more importantly, fast. It's pretty fun and mostly mindless. It's been awhile since I've worked on just plain knitting needles instead of circulars or dpns. I will post pics when I'm not at work. :)

No comments: