Monday, December 17, 2007

Super Secret Projects & Santa Goes Shopping

The Super Secret Projects are coming along better than expected. I will post pics tonight. I got one SSP done last night and am halfway through another one.
Saturday, my dear husband donned his Santa hat and went a-shopping for yours truly. He hit all my fave yarn shops and was truly shocked to find that they knew who I was. Well of course they do! I always chat with the owners and talk about recent projects, and oooh and ahhh over new yarn. I spend quality time knitting with them and even helping other customers occasionally. He's so cute. He must have thought that you go into a shop, grab some yarn, plunk down your credit card, and head out the door. They all thought he was absolutely adorable for both his Santa hat and enabling his wife's obsession. I couldn't love him more if he was a skein of self-striping pink and orange sock yarn. Hint, hint.

No comments: