Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dishcloths

1st project post-scarf phase: Dish washing cloths.
So as I said, I'm going to use this as a sort of knitting log, to keep track of projects and make notes on them as needed. That said, how cool is it that I get to combine all three of my passions in one place? Photography, knitting, and writing. OMG it's too cool. Anyways, I am going to start out with the very first batch of dish washcloths I ever finished. I used all Lily Sugar 'n Cream 100% cotton yarn for these. For the big green/white one I knitted in garter stitch and crocheted around the edge. For the striped yellow one, I played with different textures created by using knits and purls together, and crocheted around the edge. For the pure yellow and smaller green/white one, I used the Classic Washcloth pattern.

No comments: